Zhejiang preservative wood bridge installation, preservative wood bridge information, outdoor preservative wood bridge customization
In addition, here are a few things to pay attention to when painting anticorrosive wood pavilions:
1. It must be processed at a temperature above 8℃.
2. The wood must be dry and the highest moisture content should not exceed 15%.
3. Before applying wood wax oil, the surface of the anticorrosive wood must be polished with a fine emery cloth and wiped until the surface is lubricated. If there are fibers on the surface of the wood, it can be quietly sanded with wood sandpaper P240 or above.
4. Stir well before use without dilution; if the product viscosity is too high, it can also be mixed with a small amount of special thinner, and the amount should not exceed 10%.
5. Use a soft palm brush to brush evenly along the wood grain direction. After brushing, remove the excess wood wax oil. The amount of brushing must be small, and the coating must not be too thick; after the surface is completely dry, apply the coating Polish and wipe quietly, and apply it a second time within 12 hours.
6. Before wiping, soak the dust-free cloth evenly, and squeeze out a part of the excessive wax oil; when wiping, the force must be even, not too heavy or too light, and replace the surface of the coated object. Rub a few times, and at the end, rub evenly in the direction of the wood grain to make the wood wax oil fully enter the wood grain, and let it dry; after the surf